This rustic avocado toast with our Nanuk Smoked Sockeye Salmon is bound to get you out of bed in the morning. Why go out for brunch when you can recreate this dish for a fraction of the price at home? Creamy avocado, delicious smoked salmon, and a thick slice of sourdough make for an indulgent start to the day.
Rustic Avocado Toast with Smoked Sockeye Salmon Recipe
100 g Nanuk Smoked Sockeye Salmon
1 ripe avocado, sliced
½ cup ricotta
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
½ lemon, juiced
2 thick slices sourdough bread, toasted
fresh dill, chopped
flaky salt and black pepper to taste
- Remove smoked sockeye salmon from packaging and separate slices.
- Halve the avocado, remove the stone, and create incisions across the flesh. Use a spoon to carefully scoop out individual slices of avocado.
- Divide the ricotta between the toasted sourdough bread. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Arrange the avocado slices over the ricotta and sprinkle cayenne pepper and lemon juice over. Add salt and black pepper as desired.
- Garnish with smoked sockeye salmon pieces, creating overlapping folds on top of the avocado.
- Finish with a drizzle of olive oil and more black pepper. Add capers and chopped dill to your liking. Enjoy!
For more information on how to order this product, please reach out to your local Oceanfood Sales office.